Thursday, June 26, 2008

Important gay information

I tried unsuccessfully many a times to find a good job or accommodation. I used to scan classified sections of several newspapers for the same. But the disappointment was always the same. Either they did not like the way I was or after a day or two I realised I just could not adjust to their surroundings. The reason was the strange smiles, the sneers and remarks that are exclusively granted to gays.

However, when I saw the listings in the gay classifieds section of LondonGayMan.co.uk, I was compelled to change my mind. When I saw their gay classifieds, I though it was just a money making/marketing gimmick. But when I actually saw the adverts and listings in their gay classifieds, I admit I was less sceptical.

It did not take much time before I went to a place mentioned in their gay classifieds. This place was for gay accommodation and initially though I was apprehensive, once I went there everything disappeared and I felt instantly at home. I still need to try out their listings of gay jobs. Let’s see if it is as good as their gay accommodation. I am sure as this website becomes more and more popular and more listings come on their gay classifieds, it will be one place to be for all gays.

The world of internet has been a boon for almost everyone and now even gays can say the same. With a click of my mouse, I can find out about all good gay clubs in London, I can even enrol in sports clubs, or get tickets for theatres and land a decent job – all under one roof (read that as website). This is a dream come true as it is not easy to find exclusive gay jobs or gay accommodation. Thanks to the gay classifieds or I would still be searching for a roof!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome. You are really a master.
Gay People in London