Friday, February 1, 2008

Adrenaline rushing sports clubs for gay community

Now that I am tired of going to gay events and gay clubs for gay date hunting, it is no wonder that I am looking for more opportunities…

Lo and behold, I got one too. I have found a great way to meet up like-minded people, who admire sports and fitness as much as I do. Now one particular club that has all my attention is 4Play Squash. This place is super cool because it welcomes players of all ability levels. This means I have the chance to be selected. I guess I have to work out now, increase my stamina, and yes of course, quit smoking. Squash is not as difficult as rugby, so I guess I can do it.

Now that I have said about rugby, I have to mention Kings Cross Steelers Rugby Football Club. I do not think I can ever become a rugby player, sigh. Hey but I can always become a supporter. Now that is something as adrenaline rushing for me as it would be for rugby players. Watching a rugby match and finally supporting a team that I really am attached to. This club offers a membership for non-players (there might be many more like me) and their fee even includes a club tie. Now that’s cool.

Now for the final gay event and gay clubs that I am dying to join is Leftfooters FC. They do not play the game as if it were a matter of life and death. They do not chide you if you miss the ball. Every Sunday afternoon, I get a chance too meet up friendly people of gay community and after that head for drinks. Heaven!

They also play games against gay teams from Brighton, Bristol, Leicester, and Yorkshire, now that’s what I mean by OPPORTUNITIES. It does not end here. I may even stand the chance of visiting other places as their team has been to Copenhagen, France and Berlin to play in tournaments there.
London Gay Men

I am going to have a rocking time ahead!!!

No comments: