Friday, February 1, 2008

What’s happening in the gay community?

I recently visited a cool website called LondonGayMan.co.uk and my entry is going to be all about this new guide or directory.

This website for gay community is all that we aspired for – they have listings of all hotspots in London such as gay clubs, bars, pubs, dining and shopping destinations. Gay community will find lot of help with accommodation and financial and legal advices.

There is much more to this website but it is better that my fellows find it out themselves. One particular gay events that I am looking forward to is enlisted in their latest event section. ‘Ridiculusmus’ is a theatre play that all my fellows of gay community may like. This event is going to be hosted at Barbican Centre, London.

One more problem that is now solved (thanks to LondonGayMan) is of finding good gay clubs in London besides G-A-Y. I am most interested in visiting ‘Heaven’ on Wednesday when Fruit Machine takes place. I really hope it is as good as I expect it to be. I also secretly (it is going to be no secret after the world reads this) wish that I meet up some sizzling hotties of gay community there.

One more gay club that has got my attention (again listed in directory of LondonGayMan) is Fabric, which is located in Charter House/2 Farringdon Rd, City of London. After visiting their website I found they have body sonic dance floor, which mean whatever song is being played, the bass will pass through my bones, now that is something. Cannot write more about this unless I visit this club myself.

Anyways, I will keep you posted on my experience of these events and in these places. till then, ciao!

No comments: